Bradley Creative Lab (BCL) appreciates your business. We are an Australian-based company, offering services to enhance your business through the mediums of marketing, design and photography.
We adhere to the Australian Privacy Act 1988 (Privacy Act).
2. DATA COLLECTED
DATA STORAGE LOCATION
We are an Australian-based company and our website servers are hosted in Australia by our hosting provider VentraIP Australia (VIP). VIP adheres to the Privacy Act, ensuring that your data you submit through our website is securely stored.
Information submitted through the contact form on our website is sent to our company email, hosted by Google.
These submissions are only kept for customer service purposes and are not used for marketing purposes, or shared with third parties without permission from you.
If you sign-up to our eNewsletter via our website, it is captured through our campaign manager software MailChimp. We collect your email address and add you to our mailing list for news, and special offers. You can opt-out of this at anytime via one of the MailChimp emails you receive. Just simply click on “Unsubscribe”.
When you leave comments on our website, we collect the data shown in the comments form, along with the IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
We use Google Analytics on our site for anonymous reporting of site usage. No personalised data is collected or stored.
3. EMBEDDED CONTENT
Pages on this site may include third-party embedded content, like YouTube videos, for example. Embedded content from other websites behave in the exact way as if you visited the other website.
At times we embed YouTube videos on our site. YouTube has its own cookie and privacy policies over which we have no control. There is no installation of cookies from YouTube and your IP is not sent to a YouTube server until you consent to it.
5. WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR DATAIf you are a visitor to the website, there is no personal information we can retain or view regarding yourself. If you are have emailed us via the website, your personal information can be accessed by:
- Our team members so that we can respond to your inquiry.
6. THIRD PARTY ACCESS TO YOUR DATA
This can mean your personal data may be transferred to third parties who act on our behalf, or who collaborate with us as part of a service collective. If this is the case, the data collected will only be used lawfully in order to deliver the service you have requested.
7. HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR DATA
When you email us via our website, the data will be retained until you tell us to remove it (unless already removed by our discretion).
If you become a customer of Bradley Creative Lab, we store the personal information you provide us in your user profile which will be attached to all the jobs we will/have complete/d for you.
8. SECURITY MEASURESWe use the SSL/HTTPS protocol throughout our site. This encrypts our user communications with the servers so that personal identifiable information is not captured/hijacked by third parties without authorisation. In case of a data breach, system administrators will immediately take all needed steps to ensure system integrity. Bradley Creative Lab however, does not accept any responsibility in connection with any computer virus, data corruption, delay, interruption, unauthorised access or unauthorised amendment of your data through our communications.
9. YOUR DATA RIGHTS
Under the Privacy Act (Australian Privacy Principles 12 and 13), you have the right to ask for access to personal information that we hold about you, and ask that we correct that personal information.
For more information on the Australian Privacy Act, click here.
10. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
BCL may post links to third party websites on our website. These third party websites are not screened for privacy or security compliance by BCL, and you release us from any liability for the conduct of these third party websites.
All social media sharing links, either displayed as text links or social media icons do not connect you to any of the associated third parties, unless you explicitly click on them.
11. RELEASE OF YOUR DATA FOR LEGAL PURPOSESAt times it may become necessary or desirable for BCL, for legal purposes, to release your information in response to a request from a government agency or a private litigant. You agree that we may disclose your information to a third party where we believe, in good faith, that it is desirable to do so for the purposes of a civil action, criminal investigation, or other legal matter. In the event that we receive a subpoena affecting your privacy, we may elect to notify you to give you an opportunity to file a motion to quash the subpoena, or we may attempt to quash it ourselves, but we are not obligated to do either. We may also proactively report you, and release your information to, third parties where we believe that it is prudent to do so for legal reasons, such as our belief that you have engaged in fraudulent activities. You release us from any damages that may arise from or relate to the release of your information to a request from law enforcement agencies or private litigants. Any passing on of personal data for legal purposes will only be done in compliance with laws of the country you reside in.